Plan your visit to Bath
There's a lot to see and do
Our market is the prettiest, biggest and best Christmas Market in the South West. Bath is the Christmas capital of the UK: why wouldn’t you want to shop and stay in the city’s Georgian splendour?
We are committed to ensuring, so far as reasonably possible, that Bath Christmas Market is accessible to everyone wishing to attend. The main areas of the event site can be accessed via drop curbs, which are permanent features of the city centre. An accessible toilet facility is also made available. Click here for more information on visiting Bath if you have accessibility issues.
How to get here
We believe we host the nation’s favourite Christmas Market, so come on down and see why! There are various ways to get here:
- The market is only five minutes’ walk from Bath Spa train station.
- There are a number of multi-storey car parks in the city.
- Three park and ride services serve shoppers coming from the North, West and South.
- Everything is within easy walking distance once you get to Bath.
Finding your way around the market
Each year we produce a programme and map, which is available in advance to order or download from our website; you can also collect one from various points across the market on the day. Our programme for 2017 will be available in the autumn and will list all stallholders and caterers, with a site map to help you find your way around.
In addition to the market Bath has a wide range of shops including an eclectic mix of independents, designer boutiques and high street brands. Shopping in Bath is made all the more enjoyable because it’s such a compact, walkable and beautiful city and it’s especially atmospheric at Christmas time when the festive lights are twinkling, there’s snow on Bath Street and carols drift through the air: a memorable and special Christmas shopping experience.
Filming and photography will be carried out during the event.
Some of our favourites in Bath this Christmas
B&B’s and GuesthousesFrom £40
Find your perfect B&B or guesthouse at VisitBath.co.uk, the official tourism website for Bath and beyond.
Roman Baths Torchlit Visit And Dinner Package
The Roman Baths are an impressive sight by day, but as the sun starts to fade the ruins become an even-more magical sight.
Get in on the festive sharing spiritJoin us on social media and share your experiences of Bath Christmas Market
Tag your photos with #BathXmasMarket
All the latest from Twitter @BathXmasMarket
Bath Xmas Market feed
- Catering opportunities are now available for this year's Market. If you're interested you can find out more here >… https://t.co/e3JtGmiB2j19 hours ago
- RT @tasteofbath: We send #fathersday #hampers UK wide From £45 https://t.co/DgUu70aEyW @radiance2016 @foodloveguide @bathindiechat @BathXma…21 days ago